East Coast A capella Review playlist 3/1/2006

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 3/1/2006 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Dancing Doll/Fantastics
      There Goes My Love/Fantastics
      The Boxer/The Bobs
      White Room/The Bobs
      Moonglow You Know/Encounters
      Twelfth of Never/Encounters
      Change the World/Key of She
      I Think I Love You/Key of She
      Lost Love/Frankie & The Fashions
      Save the Last Dance for Me/Frankie & The Fashions
      Turn the Beat Around/Toxic Audio
      Muh Numa Nah/Toxic Audio
      I Almost Lost My Mind/Reunion
      Pledging My Love/Reunion
      Flip, Flop, n' Fly/Blue Jupiter
      Hallelujah/Blue Jupiter
      So Much in Love/Street Heart
      I Wanna Love Him So Bad/Street Heart
      Six String Baby/Duwende
      Temporary Nadia/Duwende
      Creation of Love/Brooklyn Connection
      Can I Come Over Tonight/Brooklyn Connection
      At the Dark End of the Street/Tonic Sol Fa
      Long Black Train/Tonic Sol Fa
      Be Sure My Love/BQE
      The Wanderer/BQE
      Smooth Criminal/Fork
      You Oughta Know/Fork
      Lonely Teardrops/17th Avenue All-Stars
      I Only Have Eyes for You/17th Avenue All-Stars
      No More I Love You's/Flying Pickets
      Southern Man/Flying Pickets
      Traveling Stranger/GoldTones
      My Memories of You/GoldTones
      Drive My Car/AC Rock
      Bohemian Rhapsody/AC Rock
      Twilight Time/Alley Cats
      Smoke Gets in Your Eyes/Alley Cats
      Breakin Up is Hard to Do/Now & Then
      Hello/Now & Then
      Crazy for You/Bob Knight Four
      When I'm With You/Bob Knight Four
      My Maria/Voice Male
      Breakfast at Tiffany's/Voice Male
      Fools Fall in Love/Balladeers
      My Heart's Desire/Balladeers
      The Diary/Wrenditions
      Teardrops Follow Me/Wrenditions
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen:   www.villageradio.com   Wednesday  7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND  chat at THN website:   www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review

      Yahoo! Mail