BLUE JUPITER Live in the studio on The "APPLAUSE" Show 3/9/06

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hi Gang,

      Boy are we excited.  Blue Jupiter, one of the premier a cappella groups in the New York Area, will be in the studio for a live performance on The "APPLAUSE" Show, tomorrow night, March 9th.  The show is one of the five live shows on THN...The Harmony Network, the first and only commercially licensed radio station to turn it's live format over to barbershop and a cappella music.

      Blue Jupiter has been a favorite on the APPLAUSE Show since we first heard "Ear Candy", their first CD.  They recently released their newest CD called "Live in New York City", a recording of their "Off Broadway" show that they did at Don't Tell Mama's cafe in the city for three months earlier this year.  They have just finished the New York Regional Harmony Sweepstakes competition where the audience just loved their set.

      You can access the show at www.villageradio.com  or www.harmonize.com/thn

      You can join the chat room by accessing the "harmonize.com" site and following the simple steps to "Join the chat room while the live broadcast is in progress".    You can call the studio on the toll free number 1-877-THN-SONG

      We will also be featuring the new CD from O.C.Times on the show tomorrow night.  This 8 song CD is an exact performance from the 2006 International Competition in Salt Lake City.

      Gary Rush and I hope you will join us tomorrow night for a great evening of a cappella music.

      For all the hard working people at THN...The Harmony Network, I remain
      In Harmony,

      Rich Taylor, proud Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show