AUD: The Hyannis Sound (Boston, Mar 17-19)

  • Warren B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      AUDITION for THE HYANNIS SOUND!
      auditions to be held March 17-19 in Boston, MA

      The Hyannis Sound will be holding their annual Spring Auditions from
      Friday, March 17 – Sunday, March 19 in Boston this year, and we're
      looking for many able-voiced, college-aged guys to come up and try
      out. If you're looking for an opportunity to spend your summer
      singing nightly on Cape Cod, now is your chance.

      To be eligible for a spot, you need to be a male that has graduated
      from high school but has not graduated from undergraduate college
      (approximately 18-23 years old) and you must be available from May 26
      to August 26, 2006. If you fit these descriptions, please email our
      Auditions Coordinator, Cooper Cerulo, at cooper-at-hyannissound.com

      First-round auditions will be held on Friday and Saturday, March 17
      and 18, and our callback round will be held Sunday morning, March 19.
      Though we won't be calling back all who auditioned, we will need you
      to be in Boston in the case that we do want to see you again. Video
      auditions are not accepted.

      If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email
      cooper-at-hyannissound.com

      For more information, please visit our website,
      http://www.hyannissound.com/

      Paul Toms
      c: 276.806.2058

      Business Manager