Vote For Pedro - Happy New Year / Show THIS Friday the 13th!

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hey Folks!

      Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!  Big things are happening for Vote For Pedro right now:  we're in the studio recording our new album, we still have Dan Lennon from FOCS special-guesting with us, and we've got some really great gigs coming up!  We have one this coming Friday that we'd love to see you at, and if you get your tickets in advance it's a little cheaper.  (See how we look out for you and try to save you a couple bucks!?

      Friday, January 13th - 8:00 PM
      Amazing Things Arts Center
      55 Nicolas Rd. - Framingham, MA
      Tix:  $12 in advance, $14 at the door
      opener:  Cloud 9 (an all-female group)
      Phone:  508.405.ARTS
      Website:  http://www.amazingthings.org/

      We've got new tunes, new arrangements, and  lots of fun stuff in store.  This is a new venue for us, and we appreciate you coming out to support the show!

      May you all have a happy and healthy new year in 2006!

      Cheers,
      Taunia Soderquist, Ben Jackson, Shah Salmi and special guest Dan Lennon!
      Vote For Pedro
      www.pedroband.com
      617.416.9961