None of the Above seeks an Alto (A1 or A2)

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      None of the Above is seeking an Alto (either A1 or A2). Our repertoire
      is a diverse mix of musical styles from early music to modern,
      including pop and jazz. Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings in Waltham,
      MA. Gigs are 1 to 2 a month. We will occasionally call extra
      rehearsals as needed. Strong sight reading ability or a willingness to
      work outside of rehearsal is required. Auditions will consist of you
      joining us for a rehearsal and singing the music at hand. There will
      also be a short sight reading and pitch matching exercise. If you
      wish, you can bring a prepared unaccompanied solo piece to round out
      your audition.

      Email info@... to schedule an audition time or for more
      information.