FREE* Voice Lessons for women age 14+!

  • terriebari
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      5-week course on vocal production and performance, produced by our
      award-winning show chorus! Learn the fundamentals of breath support,
      resonance, range expansion, and performance techniques, all in a fun and
      friendly, group environment!

      Course begins Monday, January 16th, 7Pm, and runs each Monday night
      through
      February 13th. We are located at 83 Hanover St, Manchester, NH, 3rd floor,
      across from the Palace Theatre

      For more information, please call Erin at 603-731-4027, or visit us on the
      web at www.profilechorus.org.

      *$10 fee for handouts, music and learning tapes