seeking fellow vocal vixens...

  • stephanie_rabin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hey all,

      I'm living on Cape Cod and missing acapella like crazy. I was in the
      Wheaton Whims, an all-female acapella group at Wheaton College
      (Norton, MA). I'm 23, a strong alto with a great range and an even
      better attitude- any hints on groups, either pro or just for fun, coed
      or all women, that are holding auditions? Please let me know!