need a group

  • Deborah Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
       I'm working on my master's degree in conducting and will be putting together a concert for the spring.  I need either a group or individuals who are interested in performing for this concert.  It will be mainly jazz.   Please e mail me if you're interested (dsul0112@...).  Rehearsals will be in Cambridge starting in mid January.
      Thanks
      Deb

      Yahoo! Personals