Boston a cappella group in search of a low bass and a vocal percussionist.

  • bostoncobban
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      A Boston co-ed a cappella group is in search of a solid bass singer to
      join the group as well as a vocal percussionist. We are currently 5
      members strong and are hoping to expand to 7 members. Please feel free
      to email scobban@... with any questions you have. Adding a little
      background information about yourself isn't a bad idea either. Thanks.