Songs For A Brighter Tomorrow 12/10 @ 3 PM

  • Michael Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Hello Fellow A Cappella Lovers -

      This is a call to seek your help in doing a fund raiser to help an
      organization that empowers High School students to be active
      citizens.

      We don't teach them what to think, but just to think, and
      to act on their ideas. The organization is called MassStar (MA
      Students Accepting Responsibility) and the 5 principles of the star
      are Collaboration, Respect, Responsibility, Initiative, and Choice.
      The Feature program of the organization is a 3 Day conference which
      students attend for free using donated funds as a scholarship.

      As part of the fundraising effort for the students to attend the
      2006 Conference, a Westborough High School school student has
      secured the school auditorium for an A Cappella show on 12/10

      I am seeking groups that would like to join in the effort by
      performing at this this fun event.

      It would be wonderful if your group has some notoriety in the
      Westboro area. If not, it's an opportunity to expose a new market
      to A Cappella. I expect this to be a fairly young audience, but we
      should have lots of parents there too.

      If your group can not perform, please stay posted for show
      announcements and encourage your suburban friends who can not attend
      your Boston shows to attend this one.

      Please direct your questions to:
      Michael Klein
      songstermike@...