AUDITIONS: all female group in Boston

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2000
      Posted on behalf of:
      christine_colburn@...

      Six Appeal seeks all female voice parts . . .

      Do you CRAVE harmony? Are you a born entertainer? Are
      you sick of singing by yourself in the car? Then come
      audition for Six Appeal, Boston's hottest new female a
      cappella group. We are looking for four voices to
      complete our group of six. If you are
      twenty-something, energetic and passionate, and an
      experienced singer; if you have a sweet, sultry voice;
      and if you want to have fun, then we want you. All
      voice parts welcome, including vocal percussion; just
      come prepared with a song (preferably not from a
      musical or barbershop - that's not what you'll be
      singing with us) and a great attitude. We especially
      welcome experience in arranging and VP.

      We are a newly-formed, semi-professional group
      committed to a funky, hip style of music and
      performing (mostly contemporary/pop, rock, R&B, and
      funk). Members must be willing to rehearse two nights
      a week in the Boston area. We will be holding
      auditions in November. Please contact
      us at sixappealboston@... or call Christy at
      (781)321-7251 and tell us your voice part, singing
      experience, other musical experience, and rehearsal
      availability. We look forward to hearing you!

      Christine Colburn
    • ETRYX@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2000
        Good luck Christine. Its nice to see other women's groups cropping up!

        Erica Cohn
        Harmonytryx
        www.harmonytryx.com
      • ETRYX@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2000

          >christine_colburn@...

          Sorry about that. I resent it to the correct party.

          Erica Cohn