2nd Notice-Guest Night for Caroling

  • Lee Daum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005

      Caroling with the Sounds of Concord:

      The Sounds of Concord, the #1 Men's Barbershop Harmony chorus in Massachusetts, will be caroling in Concord Center December 1st and in West Concord December 8th.  We are also looking for a few other venues to sing in.

      Men who like to sing are invited to attend a Guest Night Rehearsal at 7pm on Thursday November 17th at St Michael's Parish Center, 90 Concord Rd (Route 62) in Bedford Mass., to brush up on the songs and then carol with us.

      Four part learning CDs and music will be provided.  We also provide voice lessons to prospective and new members.

      For more information call 866-206-9067x7622, or e-mail sing@...

      In Harmony,
      Lee Daum
      Lee Daum
      Vice President of Music and Performance
      The SOUNDS OF CONCORD Chorus
      lee.daum@...
      35 George St.
      Arlington, MA 02476
      781-643-7468

    • Deborah Foner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2005
        Phenomenal, award-winning a cappella vocal ensemble, CADENCE will soon be in our area, celebrating the release of their latest CD, “Twenty For One.”  A track from this CD, "Blues on Sunday" was just named "best jazz song" in the John Lennon International Songwriting Competition!

        Flyin' High, one of the finest female barbeshop quartets in the area, will open the show.

        Darmon Meader of Grammy-Award-winning New York Voices wrote, “….I’ve always gotten a kick out of a cappella groups such as Rockapella, M-Pact, The House Jacks and of course, Take Six.  Lets add CADENCE to that list….the diversity of their repertoire is countered by the consistency of their performances, arrangements and production value.  The lead lines, the ensemble vocals and the ‘vocal instruments’ all combine to create a very hip sound.  If you’re a fan of vocal groups and a cappella harmony, you’re going to dig CADENCE."

        CADENCE at The Regent Theatre
        7 Medford Street, Arlington MA
        Saturday, November 19, 2005 8:00 pm
        Reserved seats now on sale!
        www.regenttheatre.com
        781-646-4849

        Visit CADENCE at www.cadence-unplugged.com.
        Feel free to forward to anyone who might enjoy this program!