Auditions in Boston

  • rjmelo21
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      I'm brand new to the group, and am hoping to audition for a group. I'm
      a vet a 4 years college a cappella (Maryland - the Generics), and miss
      the hell out of it. I'm a bit older now (mid - 30's), but would love
      to get back into the fun.

      Anyone having, or know someone having auditions for a Tenor / Bari? I
      love to sing most styles except Jazz, and would be interested in male
      or co-ed.

      Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone.

      -Rich Melo

      rjmelo21@...