MIT Chantey Sing next Sunday 11/20 at MIT Museum

  • Lynn Noel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      The NE_ChanteySingers appreciate the recent posting fron producerguy101. We would LOVE
      some of you a cappella singers to drop in to one of our monthly chantey sings! No
      experience is necessary, all songs are led/taught (we sing by ear rather than from sheet
      music), and we adore harmonies and encourage improvisation. If you're looking for a chance
      to hone your ear training skils in a fun and friendly environment, to practice your harmony
      improv, or to lead a rousing chorus no matter what part you sing <G>, this could be the
      perfect opportunity! As a world-music a cappella singer myself, I've joined your group and we
      hope you'll join ours. Please introduce yourself as a member of boston-acappella when we
      meet at a Chantey Sing.

      Fair Winds,

      Lynn Noel
      Co-producer, MIT Chantey Sing