East Coast A capella Review Show playlist 10/26/05

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 10/26/05 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      Ice Cream Man/AC Rock
      Walking Down the Street/A-Live
      Good Vibrations/Mighty Echoes
      Iko Iko/Stormy Weather
      Peace of Mind/Royal Counts
      The Angels Listened In/Rock N' Rhythm
      Fools Fall in Love/Mighty Echoes
      Thriller/Mass Transit
      Smooth/Blue Jupiter
      El Paso/Tonic Sol Fa
      Desperado/Mad Hatters
      My Maria/Voice Male
      Are You From Mars/Ball in the House
      Oh Rosemarie/Encounters
      Save the Last Dance for Me/Frankie & The Fashions
      Ain't Too Proud to Beg/Things To Come
      The Diary/Wrenditions
      Pomper/Duwende
      A cappella Funk/Fourth Avenue
      Your Cheatin Heart/Edlos
      Let It Roll/Don Gooding
      Last Night I Dreamed/Nicky Addeo
      Monster Mash/Mighty Echoes
      Street Lite Serenade/Echelons
      It's Alright/Huey Lewis & The News
      If I Should Fall Behind/45 RPM
      Smooth Operator/baSix
      16 Tons/9
      Moondance/Key of She
      Angel of Harlem/Persuasions
      Roxanne/Flying Pickets
      I Can't Go for That/The Magnets
      Ghostbusters/Ray Parker Jr
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review