Come Caroling with the Sounds of Concord:

  • Lee Daum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Come Caroling with the Sounds of Concord:
      The Sounds of Concord, the #1 Men's Barbershop Harmony chorus in
      Massachusetts, will be caroling in Concord Center December 1st and in West
      Concord December 8th. We are looking into a few other venues, too.
      Men who like to sing are invited to attend a rehearsal at 7pm on Thursday
      November 17th at St Michael's Parish Center, 90 Concord Rd (Route 62) in
      Bedford Mass., to learn the songs.
      Four part learning CDs and music will be provided. We also provide voice
      lessons to prospective and new members.
      For more information call 866-206-9067x7622, or e-mail
      sing@...

      In Harmony,
      Lee Daum
      Lee Daum