East Coast A capella Review Show playlist 10/12/05

  • linda cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

                                           www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 10/12/05 on The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/The Persuasions
      I'm Just a Fool/Blue Stars
      So Much in Love/Alley Cats
      Don't You Forget About Me/X-tension Chords
      The Letter/Voice Male
      59th Street Bridge Song/Cadence
      Vogue/Mass Transit
      Be Sure My Love/BQE
      Ooh Baby Baby/Alexx
      You Are/3rd Edition
      Why You Do Me Like You Do/Boulevards
      Route 66/3 Men & A Melody
      Amazing Grace/Now & Then
      Smells Like Teen Spirit/Random Association
      29 Ways/m-pact
      Finger Poppin Time/A Moment's Pleasure
      Sometimes When I'm All Alone/Boomerz
      Pledging My Love/Cherished Memories
      Having a Party/Brooklyn Bridge
      Because/The Nylons
      Inside/Terry Kitchen
      Add Some Music to Your Day/Beach Boys
      Number One/John Legend
      I Laughed/Steel Belted Radials
      Shadows/Cornerstone
      Once in a While/Woodland
      If I Should Lose You/Classic Harmony
      Wanna Be Startin Somethin/Spiral Mouth
      Turn the Beat Around/Toxic Audio
      She's Not There/Magnets
      Fast Car/Flying Pickets
      Don't Laugh at Me/Street Corner Five
      People Get Ready/Reunion
      There Goes My Love/Remembrance
      Teenager's Dream/StreetHeart
      A cappella Choir in the Sky/The Bobs
      Mr. Pinstripe Suit/Blue Jupiter
      Heart's Desire/Five Boroughs
      Wisdom of a Fool/Just Friends
      Dear Lord/Eddie Pardocchi's 5 Discs
      Sincerely/Gus & The Invisibles
      Why Don't You Believe Me/Gus & The Invisibles
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience in mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846-7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the east coast sounds so memorable.

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review