on the a capella hunt

  • deekfri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      Hi everybody, I am a recent graduate of Plymouth State University in NH
      and all though i am a veteran of the a capella scene, i am, however a
      newbie in being without a group to sing with. I am looking to audition
      for a professional group or a group that is looking to go pro. Basicly
      i am wondering if anybody knows of any auditions in the area are coming
      up? where i have to go, who i have to contact, what i have to send in
      etc... so if anybody has any of this information or know where i can
      get it, I would really apreciate it. my email is deekfri@...
      thanks a lot.