ACAPPELLA BOOK

  • STEVEN J DUNHAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      HELLO CLUB MEMBERS,

      MY NAME IS STEVEN J. DUNHAM. I AM A NEW MEMBER OF THIS CLUB. I
      WOULD TO TAKE THE TIME OUT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU ABOUT A BOOK I
      RECENTLY CO-AUTHORED ENTITLED, "ACAPPELLA STREET CORNER VOCAL
      GROUPS". THIS BOOK CONTAINS THE HISTORY OF ACAPPELLA IN THE 1960'S
      AND ALSO CONTAINS MANY RARE PHOTOS OF ACAPPELLA GROUPS AND ALL THE
      1960S' ACAPPELLA ALBUM RELEASES, INCLUDING A COMPLETED DISCOGRAPHY
      OF ALL THE 45RPM AND ALBUM RELEASES IN THE 60'S DURING THE INITIAL
      TIME "ACAPPELLA" BECAME POPULAR.

      FOR THOSE INTERESTED, PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE TO SEE THE BOOK. IT
      IS ON SALE NOW AND STARTING TO MOVE PRETTY FAST.
      WWW.STREETCORNERENTERTAINMENT.COM, CLICK ON THE 'ACAPPELLA BOOK'
      LINK.

      THANKS EVERYONE,
      YOURS IN HARMONY,
      STEVEN J. DUNHAM