VFP @ VBA

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hey Folks,

      Just wanted to let you know that Vote For Pedro will be performing
      this upcoming weekend with some other rockin' groups at Vocal Band
      Aid 2005. This show is organized and produced by Boston's own
      Intergration By Parts and it's purpose is one that is near and dear
      to our hearts: to raise money for music education in the schools.

      It's a cause we feel is quite worthy of our time and support, and we
      hope you'll feel the same and come out to support the show!

      Saturday, October 8th @ 7:30PM
      The Somerville Theatre
      Featuring: M-Pact, Vote For Pedro, Similar Jones, Downtown Crossing,
      and Intergration By Parts
      www.vocalbandaid.org
      www.somervilletheatreonline.com
      www.pedroband.com

      We're really excited to be performing and premiering some new music
      at this show, and we're looking forward to sharin' the love and
      support of music education with you!

      Cheers,
      Taunia & The Boys from Vote For Pedro