Perform at The Nutcracker!

  • Courtney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hello,

      As you may already know, Boston Ballet is offering A Cappella Choral
      groups the opportunity to perform at The Nutcracker this season!!
      This is a chance to celebrate the holiday season and showcase your
      wonderful group.

      We can accommodate groups up to 20 people and invite those groups to
      also be our guests at The Nutcracker for 50% off that day's
      performance. In addition, your group will be represented on our web
      site for the course of the production! What great exposure!

      Don't wait!! Reserve your place now by calling me at (617) 456 –
      6343.

      Courtney Mirken
      Group Sales Manager
      Boston Ballet