DISNEY AUDITIONS on SUNDAY!!!

  • elektrckevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      I will be auditioning dancers, singers, a capella ensemble singers,
      actors and musical theatre performers for immediate seasonal holiday
      contracts and full time year-long contracts for positions at the Walt
      Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.

      Please come and spread the word to your friends!

      Sunday September 18, 2005
      9AM Dancers
      12PM Equity Singers, Actors, Musical Theatre Performers
      1PM Open Call Singers, Actors, Musical Theatre Performers

      Boston Ballet
      19 Clarendon St
      Boston, MA

      WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE PERFORMERS FROM ALL CULTURAL BACKGROUNDS TO
      ATTEND.

      All entertainers employed by the Walt Disney World Co., are covered
      under terms and conditions of a collective bargaining agreement with
      Actors' Equity Association.

      REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be at least 18. Please bring a non-
      returnable photo and resume. Auditions begin promptly at the time
      listed. Because of anticipated heavy attendance, please arrive very
      early to sign in and be prepared to wait. Dancers should wear
      comfortable attire and bring along different types of dance shoes in
      order to learn movement combinations. Musical Theatre Performers and
      Singers should prepare two vocal selections of contrasting styles
      (best sixteen bars of each) and provide sheet music in the correct
      key. Be prepared with the best song first, as some applicants may
      only sing one selection. An accompanist shall be provided, please no
      a capella or CD/taped accompaniments. Actors should prepare a
      comedic monologue, no longer than one minute in length.

      For more information visit us online at www.disneyauditions.com or
      you may email me directly at kevin.keyser@...

      I really hope to meet you there!!!

      DISNEY AUDITIONS--DRAWING CREATIVITY FROM DIVERSITY