All About Buford: guest appearances for next two shows

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Due to illness, we've had a last-minute change in the lineup for this
      and next weekend. But it has worked out swimmingly, so do come out,
      won't you? We're doing some guitar songs w/Amy, some guitar songs
      w/Bobby, and some a cappella.

      Saturday, September 10 – two 2005 Falcon Ridge Festival showcase acts
      share the stage!
      Tupelo Music Hall - http://www.tupelohall.com
      2 Young Road
      Londonderry, NH (less than an hour from Boston)
      8pm
      $15
      888.6TUPELO
      split w/Jim's Big Ego!
      lineup: Bobby Thompson, Amy Malkoff, Jaime Babstock, Sean Dargie,
      Minna-Lisa Mattsson, Camille Breeze, David Scott

      Saturday, September 17
      Coffee & Soul - http://www.uugreenfield.org/coffeeandsoul
      399 Main Street
      Greenfield, MA
      7:30pm
      413.773.5018
      $13/$15
      open for Vance Gilbert
      lineup: Bobby Thompson, Amy Malkoff, Jaime Babstock, Dave Stackhouse,
      Camille Breeze, and Dinah Steward (coming from VA just for this show!)

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD – htttp://www.allaboutbuford.com
      Amy Malkoff
      Jaime Babstock
      Sean Dargie