None of the Above seeks a low bass

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      Now in its third year, None of the Above, a semi-pro eclectic a-
      cappella group in the Boston area, is looking for a low bass to round
      out our sound. We sing music from just about every time period and
      style from early music to modern, pop and jazz. Rehearsals are
      Wednesday nights in Waltham, MA. Gigs are one to two a month
      (depending on time of year). For more information about the group, go
      to http://noneabove.org or email info@... to schedule an
      audition.