Fretless looking for a soprano--in the Boston area

  • David Getty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005

      Fretless Needs a Soprano

      “Fretless”, a Boston-based prize-winning a cappella quintet, is looking for an experienced soprano with a good ear and a strong solo voice. Sadly, we’ve lost our superb soprano, Anna, to motherhood.  Our vocal mix is SATBB. Our repertoire includes jazz, pop, show tunes, and some classical pieces. We are known for our very tight harmony and our eclectic repertoire.  You can listen to clips of songs from our brand new CD, “All the Things We Are”­and learn more about the group­at our website:

      www.fretlessvoices.com

      If you’re a soprano and you’re interested, please contact:

      Bill Reed
      978-369-8793
      wlrjhr@...