Vote For Pedro - 2 Shows, Lot o' fun!

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      Hey Hey People!

      We've got two upcoming gigs in the area that we'd love to see you
      at! We've got a special guest sitting in with us too -- lots of
      stuff you don't want to miss!
      Hope to see you at a show soon!

      SATURDAY, JULY 23rd - 8:00 PM
      TCAN - The Natick Center for the Arts
      14 Summer St - Natick, MA
      Tix $14/$16
      508.647.0097
      SPLIT BILL SHOW W/ DUWENDE!
      This show will NOT dissappoint! Our pals in Duwende (from NYC) rock
      the house everywhere they go. We're looking forward to a night of
      great music at a really great venue. Please come out and support
      live music!

      MONDAY, JULY 25TH - 6:30 PM
      The Westwood Summer Concert Series
      The Gazebo @ 60 Nahatan St. - Westwood MA
      FREE!
      What better way to enjoy the summer than lounging around on a nice
      summer night listening to music? Hope to see you there!

      Thanks to everyone for your continued support! Feel free to drop us
      a note hello on the website message board...or even better, stop by
      and say hello in person. Rock the summer!

      Vote For Pedro
      www.pedroband.com
      617.416.9961
      Vote For Pedro is: Taunia Soderquist, Ben Jackson, Shah Salmi!