Audition for The Christmas Carolers

  • Kenyon Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      AUDITION FOR THE CHRISTMAS CAROLERS
      Remember Christmas caroling as a child, or perhaps as an adult?

      For that moment, the spirit of Christmas came alive in your heart.
      Bringing joy to others, you braved the cold night in hopes of returning
      home to a steaming cup of hot chocolate.

      The Christmas spirit remains strong within the hearts of The Christmas
      Carolers. In 1996, a new company was born that experienced immediate
      success in a virtually untapped seasonal market. The Christmas Carolers
      bring exceptional quality to the field of holiday entertainment. Now,
      in a post-9/11 America, people are reaching toward time-honored
      traditions more than ever before. There has never been a better time or
      more fertile marketplace for The Christmas Carolers.

      The Christmas Caroler's perform traditional Christmas pieces with their
      unique blend of a cappella harmony dressed in authentic 19th century
      English costumes, reminiscent of the Charles Dickens era. They stroll
      from table to table, store to store or door to door creating a
      wonderful seasonal atmosphere.

      Our very attainable goal is to set the benchmark for the highest
      standard of holiday entertainment available. Our mission is to provide
      clients with the finest á cappella quartets costumed in 19th century
      English attire at a reasonable hourly rate. If you're apart of a group
      like this now. Please understand we will be entering your market with
      the power of a nationally advertised brand; offering customer service,
      a powerful web site and quality assurance.

      If you would like to audition for the 2005 SEASON of The Christmas
      Carolers, all markets have not been determined yet, please complete the
      attached forms and mail an audition tape back to the following address
      (The Christmas Carolers, 2201 Rushmore Way, Hoover, AL 35226). On the
      audition tape (VHS) please sing three á cappella holiday songs. Also,
      this is a dress rehearsal audition. We're looking for Dicken's era
      costumes. Men you can add to a tuxedo (top hat, ascot tie, cane,
      gloves, etc.). Ladies you have to use a little more ingenuity.
      Sometimes you can find period costumes in a costume shop or you can
      find a vintage dress with a pull-over cape (adding bonnets, gloves,
      hat, etc). Just remember, you must do your best to look the part.

      We will review the video tapes (due by July 20) and will be making
      decisions by August 15. Please visit our web site (which is under
      renovation) to learn more about The Christmas Carolers. There are many
      parts of this site that are not functioning at the moment. Please, NO
      PHONE CALLS. www.thechristmascarolers.com