Tonight on The APPLAUSE Show North Metro and Pieces of Eight New CD's

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hi Gang,

      Just a reminder to join us in the studio tonight for this week's edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show from the studios of THN...The Harmony Network in Upper Montclair, NJ.

      Tonight we will feature the music of "Pieces of Eight" a wonderful a cappella group from NYC and the music of the North Metro Chorus, champions of Sweet Adelines Int'l with their new CD "LIVE"!! In addition we will take your calls at the toll free number 1-877-846-7664 for requests and comments.

      You can join others in the "Chat Room" at www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the steps to join the chat room while the live broadcast is in progress.

      The link to get the show is either the one above or www.villageradio.com   Show airs from 7 PM to 11 PM.  Hope to see you there and to have you listening in.

      Always working to give you options to listening to live radio.....cheers!
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 7:00pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM