VOTE FOR PEDRO

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Come on, you know you loved the movie and so did we....so we
      present to you our new band name:

      VOTE FOR PEDRO
      www.pedroband.com

      Hey, we've even got T-Shirts out there already! lol

      Now we're looking for our fourth member. We're seeking a funky,
      soulful tenor who can work the crowd into a frenzy! For our official
      audition notice, go to:

      http://img143.echo.cx/img143/5%c2%ad027/auditionnotice3fq.jpg

      We hope to see you at one of our upcoming shows! Look for changes to
      the website (new photos, more fun stuff) in the next few weeks.
      Feel free to stop by the site and drop us a note hello...

      Sweet!

      Cheers,
      Taunia Soderquist, Ben Jackson, & Shah Salmi