None of the Above's upcoming performances

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 8:09 AM
      None of the Above, a semi-pro a-cappella group in the Boston area,
      announces its upcoming performances. We sing a wide variety of
      styles from the Renaissance to modern to pop, jazz, folk and world
      music! Come join us at...

      May 22, 2005 - 2:00PM
      Walk for Music
      Back Bay Fens
      Boston, MA
      http://www.walkformusic.org

      June 4, 2005 - 7:00PM
      Spring Fev-ah!
      St. Mary's Church (Lower church)
      Waltham, MA
      Tickets $8 adults/$6 students and seniors
      Refreshments will be available.
      Ticket requests taken by emailing noneoftheabove@...
      Please specify number and type of tickets.
      http://users.rcn.com/noneofthe%c2%adabove