**Boston-based 5-man Vocal Rock Band - SEEKING TENOR**

  • iankoff82
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      The new 5-man all-vocal rock band following in the footsteps of FIVE
      O'CLOCK SHADOW is still holding auditions. Unlike a traditional a
      cappella group, we are applying various guitar pedals and processors
      to effect our voices onstage, thus creating the sound of a true rock
      band.

      We are looking for a TENOR to complete our lineup. A great lead
      voice is key, as is the ability to sustain high backgrounds. Nice,
      floaty falsetto a huge plus.

      Auditions will be held on a rolling basis until a decision has been
      made. While none of us are quitting our day jobs (yet), we are taking
      this project very seriously, and aim to succeed in bridging the gap
      between contemporary a cappella and mainstream rock/pop.

      If interested, please email Ian at (iankoff at gmail dot com)and
      include some information about yourself, resume/bio, sound clips,
      etc., and a phone number you can be reached at in the evenings. We
      look forward to hearing from you.

      Best,
      Ian, Oren, Caleb, and Dennis