CADENCE news...

  • cadencebass
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      Greetings!

      Here's 2 quick bits of news:

      1. If you're in the Boston area, or you're a crazy Canuck and
      are jonesin' for a 10-hour drive with the windows down, this is for
      you. Tickets are still available for our matinee show in Natick,
      MA—sorry, the evening show is sold out! Here's the details:

      CADENCE – Family Matinee
      The Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN)
      Saturday, April 30, 1:00 pm
      Admission: $12 adults/$8 children 11 and under
      Student/Senior $1 discount
      www.natickarts.org

      Tickets are going fast, so get yours soon!

      2. CADENCE is currently seeking subs for all voice parts.
      Guys, if you're in the Toronto area, or are thinking of
      relocating there, and you're a highly skilled vocalist with jazz,
      sight reading, improvisation and stage chops, we'd love to hear
      from you! Drop us a line at info@....

      Until next time,

      Kevin, Carl, Ross, Dylan
      CADENCE