April 9 Concert Information!

  • Michelle Culver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 7:19 AM
      You're invited!

      Firedrill will perform as the opening act at the National Championship of
      High School A Cappella's Northeast Division Championship in the Boston area
      April 9. As an active group in the local a cappella scene, we invite you
      and your members to join us for this spectacular event.

      Details of the show are as follows:

      Northeast Division Championship
      Saturday, April 9, 2005, 8:00 p.m.
      Chevalier Theatre, Medford, MA
      Ticket information: Tickets are $10 each and are available by calling
      1-866-483-1615

      The show will include performances by the best six high school a cappella
      groups in the Northeast, including the following:

      * Conard HS, Vocal Jazz Quintet - West Hartford, CT
      * Kearsarge Regional HS, Women's Choir - North Sutton,
      NH
      * Portville Central HS, Voices of Harmony - Portville,
      NY
      * The Masters School, Dobbs 16 - Dobbs Ferry, NY
      * The Wheeler School, 18 Wheelers - Providence, RI
      * Mount Abraham HS, Sweet Beats - Bristol, VT

      Winners of the Divisional Championships will to compete May 8 in Washington,
      D.C. at the National Championship.

      We'd appreciate it if you'd forward this information to your members, as we
      are confident this will be a great event!

      Please let us know if you have questions or need additional information, or
      visit www.hsacappella.org for further details.

      We look forward to seeing you at the show!