Fri 4/1 - taunia's throwing an April Fool's Party !

  • Limelight Studios
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know that I'm throwing an April Fool's Karaoke
      Superstar party this Friday at Limelight. The cover is only $5 to get
      in. There's a Karaoke Superstar Champion crowned with a prize package.
      Lots of fun - cash bar drinks & apps, singing all night. Starts at
      8:00!

      When: Friday 4/1
      Time: 8:00 pm
      Where: Limelight Stage & Studios - 204 Tremont St
      (Boylston St. Green Line T)
      Door: $5

      www.limelightboston.com

      Hope you can make it!