Fw: T9 in Portsmouth at The Muddy River Smokehouse!

  • Mark D Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hey, gang! Come groove with 4 great bands (or 3 plus us)! We're the only
      a cappella group on the bill, but it's gonna be a good time and help out
      a good cause. Read on...

      Jam-Balaya!
      A Medley of Musical Flavors
      at the Muddy River Smokehouse
      Downtown Market Square, Portsmouth, NH
      Benefiting
      Friends of the Earth, Sea and Space Center
      Sunday, April 3, 2005
      6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
      Featuring:
      • A Buffet of classic rock and R&B
      with ‘Sagamore Hill’
      • A Serving of Blues with ‘The Dead Giveaways’
      • A Dash of Contemporary with ‘Tuckermans at 9’,
      the latest in A Cappella rock’n roll...
      • And a shot of acoustic folk rock with
      ‘The Lampron-Pollini Project.’
      Tickets: $20 available at Muddy River Smokehouse
      Under 21 not admitted
      Dinner and bar services available during the show
      (not included in ticket price).
      Call (603) 436-7778 for more information.