All About Buford w/Patty Larkin + singin' the gospel!

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      Sunday, March 20
      Acoustic Cafe - http://www.acousticafe.com
      2926 Fairfield Ave.
      Bridgeport, CT
      5pm
      203.335.3655
      $25
      opening for Patty Larkin! - http://www.pattylarkin.com
      DIRECTIONS: http://www.acousticafe.com/directions.html

      This weekend we're excited to be opening for the amazing Patty
      Larkin! If you haven't heard her or heard of her (we covered one of
      her tunes on "Supercar"), she's an astounding guitar player, takes a
      truly compositional approach to her incredible pop songwriting, and
      is damn funny as well. There just aren't many better than her. The
      show will sell out, so get tickets ASAP if you're interested in
      coming to this one.

      Saturday, April 9
      Marblehead / METCO 10th annual Gospel Concert
      Performing Arts Center @ the Veterans Middle School
      217 Pleasant St.
      Marblehead, MA
      6:30pm
      $10 adults / $7 students
      781.639.3100 x2162
      w/Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Gospel Choir, children's
      gospel choir Angels Without Wings, Marblehead High School Chorus and
      Paul White
      DIRECTIONS: http://www.marblehead.com/schools/middleschool/map.htm

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD - http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      amy malkoff