"VALENTINE's DAY with JOANER" Monday Feb. 14 from 7 to 11 PM EST

  • Jean Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005

      Join Us on Valentine's Day for "Monday Nights with Joaner"  7 to 11 PM EST

      I should be back to my regularly scheduled starting time!

      If you have had trouble listening through    www.villageradio.com  , then try THIS link:
                                                 http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

                              (If an application attempts to download, just click the NO button)

      DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR YOUR VALENTINE???

      EMAIL ME at home by 11:00 AM  at  JoanerSings@...

      or Make your request by dialing toll free during the show:    1-877-THN SONG

      Join us in the Barbershopl chatroom group /bbshop   through Yahoo Groups at  www.harmonize.com

      Joining me again this week  will be Fran Krebbs, so tune in for all your favorite LOVE SONGS, done in the accapella and barbershop style!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett    (email me at JoanerSings@...  to see what I LOOK like! )