February 8th - BACS Concert Series!

  • soundstage7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      On February 8th, 1985, the Dukes of Hazzard went off the air. If
      you're afraid of being home on the 20th anniversary of such an
      emotionally trying moment, please come out to Ryles on Tuesday the
      8th where we've set up some entertainment with some good old boys of
      our own: Similar Jones! You can get your hands on some barbeque,
      drown your sorrows in a beer, and listen to the great musical
      stylings of this talented male band.

      In addition, we will also have East Side Story singing in their BACS
      series debut and just might have more surprises in store for you.
      Come out to Ryles and support your local music scene!

      BACS Concert Series
      Ryles Jazz Club
      212 Hampshire St.
      Inman Square