All About Buford in Portland, ME (+ media)

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Happy New Year everyone!

      We've got a big show coming up this week, and a bunch of media
      appearances to promote it:

      Tuesday, January 4
      10am
      sleepy Taunia does a phone interview on WMPG in Portland, ME
      live streaming on WMPG (http://www.wmpg.org) - Deirdre Nice's
      show, "In Your Ear". 90.9FM, 104.1FM

      Friday, January 7
      9:30am
      sleepy all of us do an in-studio interview on WMPG in Portland, ME
      live streaming on WMPG (http://www.wmpg.org) - Chris Darling's
      show, "Us Folk". 90.9FM, 104.1FM

      then at 7pm, we'll be on TV!:
      WCSH's "207"
      http://www.wcsh6.com/show_207/default.asp
      Channel 6/NBC
      Portland, ME

      and another appearance TBA

      Then, the big show:

      Saturday, January 8
      St. Lawrence Arts and Community Center
      http://www.stlawrencearts.org
      76 Congress St.
      Portland, ME
      8pm
      207.775.5568; $12

      Only a little over an hour from Boston and well worth the trip.

      Our own show in a great theatre setting (recently seen on
      MTV's "Made") where we'll be doing some new stuff, some instrumental
      stuff, and all the favorites!

      See you soon!

      ALL ABOUT BUFORD - http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      amy malkoff