WANTED- Looking for Singer for Doowop Acappella Group

  • doowoptenor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      WANTED--SINGER for established semi-professional "Doowop Acappella
      Vocal Group" in the Boston/Providence area. Must have a good ear
      for background harmony. Lead vocals are a plus but harmony is a
      priority. A good knowledge of 50's standard oldies, with emphasis
      on flip sides and obscure collectables. The groups objective is to
      have FUN doing something we love and make a few bucks while we're at
      it. No Elvis's, No Prima-donna's, No Egos.

      alternate email for reply: doowopsinger@...