None of the Above seeks a LOW bass!

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hey there fellow Boston-area-acappella folks!

      None of the Above, an up and coming eclectic acappella group, is
      still searching for a low bass. We sing a *very* wide variety of
      music from Renaissance to modern, pop to jazz and anything in
      between.

      We're looking for a bass (not a baritone) that has decent sight
      reading ability or is willing to spend the extra time outside
      rehearsals.

      Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings from 7:30 - 9:30pm near Waltham
      Ctr. Our next available audition slot is January 5th.

      Email noneoftheabove@... for more information or visit our
      website at http://users.rcn.com/noneoftheabove

      thanks!
      --Matt