12/20 PERFORMERS!

  • Limelight Studios
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2004
      Hey Folks!

      The Monday 12/20 Rockin' Holiday Acappella Party at Limelight Studios
      is getting some serious press and a LOT of RSVPs! We've got some
      great performers coming:

      Downtown Crossing - Headlining!
      The Radcliffe Pitches!
      The Harvard Callbacks!

      AND MORE!

      Would your group like to come and do a song or two? It's a great way
      to be heard in front of a party full of people who love the music you
      do! Great way to network, get heard, get the word out about your
      group! Pro, semi-pro, and college-groups all welcome to perform!

      There's also karaoke, a grab gift swap, raffles and more!

      Don't miss out on what's sure to become an annual tradition. This
      party is going to rock!

      Check out the yahoo group here:

      Feel free to email me with any questions:
      limelight_acappella@....

      Cheers,
      Taunia
      www.tauniasoderquist.com