ACAPPELLA HOLIDAY PARTY!! Monday, 12/20

  • Diva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Happy Holidays to everyone!

      On Monday, December 20th from 8pm-12am I am hosting "Diva Taunia's
      Rockin' Holiday Acappella Party!" at Limelight Studio.

      The party is open to everyone and we'll have live performances from
      groups, open-mic karaoke-style soloing, great food and drink AND a
      holiday gift grab! Bring a gift - get a gift. Max $10 for gifts:
      joke gifts, and music-themed gifts especially welcome.

      Best of all....it's FREE! NO COVER CHARGE!

      Want to perform a song or two with your group for everyone? You're
      absolutely welcome to! Please email me a
      limelight_acappella@... to perform and get on the promotional
      list that will go out.

      If you're able to RSVP (not required, but would be great to have an
      approx number of people in advance), that would be great - so we can
      get an idea of whether or not we'll need to open the studio space up
      too. Hope to see you there!

      Cheers,
      Taunia
      www.tauniasoderquist.com