All About Buford in northern NJ, and then a break!

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Happy Holidays, all! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

      We will be performing at a private party this weekend that our pal
      Christine is throwing. It takes place in northern New Jersey, and is
      close to NYC. If anyone on this list would like to come, please let
      us know in advance and we'll send you all the info.

      For the rest of the month, we'll be laying somewhat low, resting,
      hopefully starting to record.

      On Saturday, January 8, we return to Portland, ME. We hope any of
      you in the greater area (a little over an hour from Boston!) will
      consider coming out to this beautiful venue. This is our own show,
      so we get to pull out all the stops, pull old stuff out of the
      repertoire, new stuff we've never done before, funny hats. Ok, I
      can't promise about the hatsÂ…

      We're setting up at least one radio interview to promote it, and
      we'll let you know about that as confirmed.

      Sunday, December 5
      private event in Green Brook, NJ
      3pm
      want to come?: e-mail us (amy@...)

      Saturday, January 8, 2005
      St. Lawrence Arts and Community Center -
      http://www.stlawrencearts.org
      76 Congress St.
      Portland, ME
      8pm