TONIGHT - Limelight Acappella Party & In the Moment!

  • Limelight Studios
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to remind you that tonight is the Acappella Party at
      Limelight Stage & Studios in Boston! We start at 8:00 and go until
      midnight!

      TONIGHT'S FEATURED PERFORMANCE: In the Moment @ 9:00 pm
      (www.inthemomentsings.com) A great gal group that will rock the party!

      The mic is open all night for singers to sing karaoke-style or for
      groups to get up old-school and work their thang acappella style.
      We're also looking for a few groups to perform just a few numbers on
      12/20 to help celebrate our holiday party! Stop by tonight to chat
      with me, or email me for more info!

      The venue is super-easy to get to: 204 Tremont St. Just take the
      Green Line to Boylston St. and walk towards the Wang Center.
      Limelight Stage & Studios will be on the left side of Tremont St.

      Also, if you haven't already joined the yahoo group, you can do that
      here: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/limelight_acappella/

      So come by, hear some great music from In the Moment, come and sing a
      few tunes, meet some new people, and have some great food and drink!

      Any questions? Email me at limelight_acappella@....

      Thanks, and hope to see and hear you all tonight!

      Cheers,
      Taunia