Re: [boston-acappella] ROUND II (a little reminder)

  • voicegod@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      We really like the Club idea and we're trying to find a time to come down...but let's not make it competitive, K? There's enough of that out there already. Just keep it fun and a learning thing for everyone.

      Just my two cents...

      Mark, baritone
      "Tuckermans at 9"

      -- "Limelight Studios" <limelight_acappella@...> wrote:

      Hey All,

      If you weren't able to make it last week (or even if you were!), be
      sure to stop by the Acappella Club night tomorrow night. Same
      deal...lots of fun, food/drink, and SINGINg!

      I'm tossing around the idea of doing an "Acappella Idol" contest....so
      come by and give me your input! I'll also be adding to the photo
      section, some come and mug for the camera!

      Begins at 8:00pm - 204 Tremont St, Boston @ Limelight Studios.

      See you there!

      Cheers,
      Taunia