Wanted --Doowop Singer for ACAPPELLA vocal group

  • doowoptenor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 3:23 PM
      WANTED--SINGER for established semi-professional "Doowop Acappella
      Vocal Group" in the Boston/Providence area. Must have a good ear
      for background harmony. Lead vocals are a plus but harmony is a
      priority.
      A good knowledge of 50's oldies expected. Desire to do flip sides
      and obscure collectables. The groups objective is to have FUN doing
      something we love and make a few bucks while we're at it. No
      Elvis's, No Prima-donna's, No Egos.

      alternate email for reply: doowopsinger@...