Tuckermans at 9 Premiere!

  • voicegod@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      If you don't count woodshedding in the Somerville, Massachusetts Davis Square T stop while waiting for last September's "Vocal Band Aid" concert to start...this is our World Premiere!

      "Tuckermans at 9", New Hampshire's newest contemporary acapella group, performs this Saturday, November 6, from 1pm to 3pm during "Caring and Sharing", a pre-holiday food drive sponsored by WBYY/WTSN radio in Dover, New Hampshire (just 10 miles north of Portsmouth).

      Admission to the event in the Dover Hannaford supermarket parking lot, on the north end of Central Avenue (the "Miracle Mile"), is free, but you're encouraged to bring non-perishable food items for the drive.

      From the Boston area, take I-95 North to Spaulding Turnpike North, then exit 9. Follow the ramp to the right, then turn right at the next light. Hannaford is less than a mile down Central Avenue on the left, right next to Shaw's.

      Hope to see you there!