None of the Above's upcoming performances

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      None of the Above, Boston's eclectic semi-pro singing ensemble has
      announced several upcoming performances. They will feature holiday
      favorites as well as NOTA's unique mix of classical, pop and jazz.

      November 14, 2004 7:30 - 9:30PM
      Festival of Giving
      Natick Mall
      Natick, MA
      Tickets $5pp or $10 at the door (Children under 5 are Free)
      http://www.natickmall.com/html/EventDetail.asp?ecd=37464

      November 20, 2004 3:00PM
      Holiday Cheer
      A program of artist presentations by members of Arts/Wayland and live
      a-capella music
      Traditions of Wayland
      10 Green Way
      Wayland, MA
      Free Admission
      http://www.artswayland.org/schedule.html

      December 11, 2004 8:00PM
      December 12, 2004 3:00PM
      Holiday (and more!) Concert
      ACME Theater
      61 Summer Street
      Maynard, MA
      Tickets: $10
      Available through ACME Theater's Box Office only
      Limited seating... get your tickets today!
      http://www.acmetheater.com/index.asp

      For more information about None of the Above, visit our webpage at:
      http://users.rcn.com/noneoftheabove
    • Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
        None of the Above, a semi-pro a-cappella group in the Boston area,
        announces its upcoming performances. We sing a wide variety of
        styles from the Renaissance to modern to pop, jazz, folk and world
        music! Come join us at...

        May 22, 2005 - 2:00PM
        Walk for Music
        Back Bay Fens
        Boston, MA
        http://www.walkformusic.org

        June 4, 2005 - 7:00PM
        Spring Fev-ah!
        St. Mary's Church (Lower church)
        Waltham, MA
        Tickets $8 adults/$6 students and seniors
        Refreshments will be available.
        Ticket requests taken by emailing noneoftheabove@...
        Please specify number and type of tickets.
        http://users.rcn.com/noneofthe%c2%adabove