WOW! A guest host tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hi Gang,

      Just a reminder about the show tonight (Thursday) from 7-11:00pm Eastern Time.

      I am delighted to have as my co-host int he studio tonight...Murray Natkie, a member of the "Scarred For Life" Youth Outreach Quartet.  Murray is a member of the Hunterdon Harmonizers and has been singing barbershop harmony since he was 13 years old (he's now a mature 18 year old ) .  He is a college student and is still in the front row of the Harmonizers.  He will certainly reduce the average age of the "on-air talent" tonight.  Hope you can be with Murray and I at www.harmonize.com/thn or at www.villageradio.com     See Ya!

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network www.harmonize.com/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM